- 1 sweet onion, cut into quarters
- 8 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package dry vegetable soup mix (such as Knorr®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- Add all ingredients to list
- Blend onion and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. Add artichoke hearts; process until chopped. Add spinach, Parmesan cheese, and vegetable soup mix; process until well incorporated. Transfer mixture to a nonmetallic bowl.
- Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream in the food processor until smooth; stir into artichoke mixture.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 6.8 g fat; 4.4 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 283 mg sodium. Full nutrition