Potstickers are unbelievably easy to make.A recipe that is very easy to make and learn. To create a sense of familiarity in the family. In a delicious cuisine and an exciting taste. Hopefully it can be a dish that unites the family in the event thanks to God.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 36 2-inch won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Soy sauce, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, rice vinegar and white pepper.
- To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce, if desired.
To freeze, place uncooked potstickers in a single layer on a baking sheet overnight. Transfer to freezer bags.
| Serving Size |
Servings Per Container 36
|Amount Per Serving|||
|Calories 46.2||Calories from Fat 18|
| Total Fat 2.0g |
Saturated Fat 0.3g
Trans Fat 0g
| Total Carbohydrate 4.3g |
Dietary Fiber 0g
| 1% |
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This article is sourced from : damndelicious.net