- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry au jus mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Add all ingredients to list
- Prep15 m
- Cook5 h
- Ready In5 h 15 m
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk using your hands. Shape into 8 patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the patties in flour just to coat, and quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet. Place browned patties into the slow cooker stacking alternately like a pyramid. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, and water. Pour over the meat. Cook on the Low setting for 4 or 5 hours, until ground beef is well done.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 24 g fat; 18 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 1378 mg sodium. Full nutrition