- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Root Beer Extract or 1 tsp Root Beer Concentrate
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Root Beer
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Root Beer
- 1 tsp Root Beer Extract or 1/4 tsp Root Beer Concentrate
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Line muffin pans with paper liners.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs, root beer extract and vanilla.
- Gradually add in flour and root beer until just combined.
- Fill each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
- Whip butter, root beer extract and vanilla for frosting until fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Add root beer until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake.
- Top with a cherry and cut straw (optional).
Resep ini Bersumber dari : https://cincyshopper.com/