- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 24 eggs
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Add all ingredients to list
- Prep10 m
- Cook25 m
- Ready In35 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into a glass 9×13 inch baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and salt until well blended. Gradually whisk in milk. Pour egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, then stir, and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 18.6 g fat; 3.2 g carbohydrates; 14.3 g protein; 396 mg cholesterol; 651 mg sodium. Full nutrition
Resep ini bersumber dari: https://www.allrecipes.com/