- 2 cups heavy whipped cream (1 pint)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chopped oreos
- 20-30 minutes before beginning, place a metal mixing bowl and the beaters from the mixer in the freezer to chill.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer.
- Add the heavy cream, using an electric mixer beat the heavy cream into stiff peaks, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and mix with a spatula or mixer.
- Add in the 2 cups of chopped oreos, mix to combine.
- Pour the ice cream into a freezer safe container.
- Top the ice cream with additional broken oreo pieces. Cover the container and freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, scoop and serve!
Resep ini bersumber dari : https://thefirstyearblog.com/