Low Carb Pizza Casserole is a gluten-free, keto pizza casserole packed with all of your favorite pizza flavors without the carbs! Low Carb Pizza Casserole is so easy to make .A recipe that is very easy to make and learn. To create a sense of familiarity in the family. In a delicious cuisine and an exciting taste. Hopefully it can be a dish that unites the family in the event thanks to God.
- 14 ounces Cauliflower florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2.5 ounces Pepperoni
- 2 pounds Italian Sausage, if in casings remove from casing before cooking
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 8 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Green Pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 12 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1.5 cups Low Carb Pasta Sauce, we use Rao’s Homemade Marinara
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, powdered
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Steam the cauliflower. Place cut cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl with 1 cup of water. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on high for approximately 3 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender. Don’t overcook!
- Drain the cauliflower pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat cook the Italian sausage, approximately 15 minutes. When the sausage has finished cooking drain the excess fat. Set aside.
- In the same skillet at olive oil and saute mushrooms over medium high heat for 10 minutes to remove the excess water. Set aside when done.
- Prepare a 13×9 inch casserole dish by spraying it with non-stick spray then spread ½ cup of pasta sauce on the bottom.
- In a large bowl add the cauliflower, cooked Italian sausage, mushrooms, and green peppers. Toss together until well mixed.
- Spread ½ of the mixture in the casserole dish. Top with ½ cup of pasta sauce, followed by ½ of the pepperonis (kind of press them down in between the other toppings), and finally 6 ounces of mozzarella cheese.
- Next spread the remaining toppings mixture over the cheese followed by the pepperonis (save 10 slices for the top of the casserole), remaining ½ cup of pasta sauce, and 6 ounces of mozzarella cheese.
- In a small bowl mix together the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan mixture over the casserole and top with 10 slices of pepperoni.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the casserole is warmed through and the cheese is fully melted.
- carbohydrates: 7g
- protein: 27g
- fat: 43g
- saturated fat: 17g
- polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- monounsaturated fat: 15g
- cholesterol: 100mg
- sodium: 1195mg
- potassium: 494mg
- fiber: 3g
- sugar: 3g
- calcium: 54mg
- iron: 9mg
vitamin a: 14iu vitamin c: 56mg,
This article is sourced from : www.homemadeinterest.com