You won’t miss the buns in these small but mighty cheeseburger bites. They’re keto-friendly, gluten-free, AND low-carb. For more low-carb inspiration, check out our amazing keto dinners.
- slices cooked bacon, crumbled2 1/2 c.
- shredded cheddar2 lb.
- lean ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, toss the bacon with the cheddar cheese.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Season beef with salt and pepper. Add a small handful of beef to each muffin tin, then press up the sides to create a cup. Divide the bacon-and-cheese mixture evenly among the cups.
- Roast until beef is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Using an offset spatula, release hamburger bowls from muffin tins. Drizzle with ranch dressing, sprinkle with chives, and serve with pickles.
This article is sourced from : www.delish.com