- 8 oz Cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz butter or coconut oil
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Baking chocolate or coconut for decorating
- Add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mix through and creamy.
- Scoop batter using an ice-cream scooper into a mini cupcake pan (lined or unlined). Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove from cupcake tins and transfer them into an air-tight container. refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Due to re-testing and reader feedback, we have changed the optional choice of coconut oil or heavy cream to just heavy cream.
You can still go ahead and replace the heavy cream or butter with coconut oil
if desired. *If you do not have a mini cupcake pan
, place the mixed batter into the freezer until it is firm then scoop batter to form balls.
Serving: 1Fat Bomb (0 carbs!) | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 13mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg