Keto Big Mac Salad Low Carb Hamburger Salad is so easy to make .A recipe that is very easy to make and learn. To create a sense of familiarity in the family. In a delicious cuisine and an exciting taste. Hopefully it can be a dish that unites the family in the event thanks to God.
Big Mac Sauce
- 3/4 cup (224 g) Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp (4 tsp) mustard
- 2 tbsp (2 tbsp) Dill Pickles
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons (1 teaspoons) Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 lb (453.59 g) Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) Salt
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups (288 g) chopped iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup (80 g) Sliced Onions, cut in half
- 1 cup (113 g) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (35.75 g) Dill Pickles
- Make the dressing. Mix mayo, diced pickles, mustard, vinegar, onion, paprika and Swerve. Set aside while you get the other ingredients together. Set aside while you get the other ingredients together.
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way.
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles..
- When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
- The sauce will keep for at least a week in the fridge so make double–or quadruple! Not only does it get better with time, but it also works well with a variety of salads and grilled meats. Great for dipping grilled chicken as well.
- Use lean ground beef for this so you don’t have a greasy mess in your salad.
- I used plain yellow mustard for this.
- You can make a layered salad in a mason jar, and take it to work.
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 31g
- Fat: 52g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
This article is sourced from : twosleevers.com