Thìs ìs one of my easy go-to healthy Main dish recìpes.Crockpot Pepper Steak are unbelievably easy to make.A recipe that is very easy to make and learn. To create a sense of familiarity in the family. In a delicious cuisine and an exciting taste. Hopefully it can be a dish that unites the family in the event thanks to God.
- 1.5 lbs of beef strips (I used thinly sliced round steaks and sliced them into strips)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thick
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thick
- 1/2 onion sliced thick
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
How to make Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe:
- Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a slow cooker.
- Add the seasonings, brown sugar, and soy sauce over the beef and peppers.
- Pour the beef stock in the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until the steak is cooked through.
- Serve over a bed of white rice.
- Note: if you could like your sauce to be thicker. One hour before dinner is ready – In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with a 1/4 cup of cold water. Mix together. Stir in to the crock pot. Turn the crock pot to high and let the sauce thicken for the last hour of cook time.
|Amount Per Serving|||
|Calories 179||Calories from Fat 27|
|||% Daily Value*|
| Fat 3g |
Saturated Fat 1g
| 5% |
| Carbohydrates 5g |
| 2% |
| Vitamin A 695IU |
Vitamin C 41.9mg
| 14% |
| Calcium 36mg |
| 4% |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This article is sourced from: www.eatingonadime.com