Easy, cheesy and a family favorite these Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes are a no-fail recipe that is perfect for dinnertime, potlucks or when you’re in a hurry and want to fix it and forget it.
- 1 32 oz bag frozen diced potatoes
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 2 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In crockpot add your potatoes, onions, sour cream, soup, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, butter and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese and cover again for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Calories: 340kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- Sodium: 392mg
- Potassium: 126mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 388mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
Vitamin A: 945IU Vitamin C: 1.7mg
This article is sourced from : www.tornadoughalli.com