- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2-1/4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash salt
- Dash dried basil
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the oil, flour, garlic and seasonings until blended. Gradually add the milk, broth and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese and sour cream. Drain pasta; toss with sauce.
3/4 cup: 196 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 252mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
resep ini bersumber dari : https://www.tasteofhome.com/