Sure, they may be known for steak (being a steakhouse and all), but everyone knows that Longhorn’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken is the real MVP on their menu. Enjoy this cheesy chicken dinner any night you please with our easy copycat recipe.
- 4 (4- to 5- oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (about 6 Tbsp.), divided
- 4 provolone cheese slices
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to broil. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large (12-inch) nonstick skillet over medium-high. Cook chicken until a thermometer inserted in the thickest portion of each breast reaches 160°F, about 8 minutes per side. Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Stir together ranch dressing and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan in a small bowl. Spread ranch mixture evenly over each chicken breast. Place 1 provolone slice over each breast.
- Stir together panko, melted butter, and remaining 4 tablespoons Parmesan in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over provolone on each breast. Broil until cheese is melted and panko is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Calories: 557kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 31g
- Fat: 42g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 114mg
- Sodium: 1043mg
- Potassium: 577mg
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 231mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
Vitamin A: 370IU Vitamin C: 5.5mg
This article is sourced from www.myrecipes.com