- Coconut Shrimp:
- 1 pound large shrimp (21-25 per pound), peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8 tablespoons light olive oil, or any high-heat cooking oil
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- Apricot Sweet Chili Sauce:
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or apricot fruit spread
- Add all ingredients to list
- Prep15 m
- Cook15 m
- Ready In30 m
- Rinse shrimp in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Set up 3 shallow bowls. In the first, stir together 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt. In the second, add eggs and lightly beat with a fork. In the third, combine 1 1/2 cups coconut flakes and 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs.
- Dredge shrimp in flour, dip in beaten egg and then finally dip in coconut crumb mixture using your hands to press the mixture onto the shrimp. Transfer to a Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper lined baking sheet and repeat with remaining shrimp. Once all of the shrimp are breaded, saute right away.
- Place a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add enough oil to generously cover the bottom. Once oil is hot, add shrimp and saute 2 to 3 minutes, flip and saute another 2 minutes until golden brown on both sides and shrimp is firm and pink. Cook in batches and don’t overcrowd the pan.
- Stir together the sweet chili sauce and apricot preserves and serve with coconut shrimp.
- Line your baking sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper for easy baking and quick cleanup.
Per Serving: calories; fat; carbohydrates; protein; cholesterol; sodium. Full nutrition
Resep ini bersumber dari:www.allrecipes.com