Cheesy Meatball Casserole with homemade meatballs and covered with melted mozzarella cheese. Perfect on its own, with noodles or in subs! Cheesy Meatball Casserole are unbelievably easy to make.A recipe that is very easy to make and learn. To create a sense of familiarity in the family. In a delicious cuisine and an exciting taste. Hopefully it can be a dish that unites the family in the event thanks to God.
- 3 slices bread
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yellow onion , minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 pounds ground beef (80/20)
- 2 large large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer add the milk to the slices of bread.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a pan and add the minced yellow onions.
- Cook them on medium low until translucent but not browned.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In your bowl with the milk soaked bread add the rest of the meatball ingredients including the cooked onions.
- Mix it on low until the bread is broken apart and the meat is combined with the ingredients (using the stand mixer and not your hands helps keep the mixture cold and tender).
- Using a meatballer/ice cream scoop or your hands scoop them into balls about the size of a ping pong ball.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan and cook the meatballs on medium high on all sides for around 2-3 minutes, getting a good sear on all sides, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with a thin layer of marinara sauce. Place the meatballs evenly into the baking dish and pour the remaining marinara sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees, uncover the baking dish, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Amount per serving: 431 calories
- Calories: 431g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 32g
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 160mg
- Sodium: 929mg
- Potassium: 711mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 206g
- Iron: 4g
Vitamin A: 741g &Vitamin C: 7g
This article is sourced from : dinnerthendessert.com