- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Add all ingredients to list
- Prep10 m
- Cook55 m
- Ready In1 h 15 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer bacon and onion to a large bowl. Stir in potatoes, eggs, Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, and Swiss cheese. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set and cheese is melted, 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 22.8 g fat; 12.1 g carbohydrates; 21.7 g protein; 188 mg cholesterol; 609 mg sodium. Full nutrition