- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian-style seasoning
- garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- Step 1In a large shallow dish, mix the oil, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. Place the chicken in the dish, and turn to coat with the mixture. Cover, and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Step 2Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Step 3Lightly oil the grill grate. Drain chicken, and discard marinade. Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cook time, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving:536 calories; 47.8 g total fat; 67 mg cholesterol; 620 mg sodium. 1.8 g carbohydrates; 24.8 g protein; Full Nutrition