Making a Baked Sweet Potato in the oven is so easy and comes out perfectly sweet and fluffy on the inside with this foolproof recipe.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, 5.5 ounces each, scrubbed clean
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- optional toppings: butter, coconut oil, cinnamon, salsa, yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425F. On a baking sheet, (lined with foil for easy clean-up if you wish) prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
- Bake until tender, or until a fork inserted in the thickest part has no resistance, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool, then split the tops open with a knife. Season with salt and pepper and add your favorite toppings.
NUTRITION FACTS :
- Calories: 164kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 6.5g
This article is sourced from :www.skinnytaste.com